Today, my best friend got sent out. And I am so proud of her. I am proud of a woman after the Father's heart who answered His call and is leaving everything for one year....including a finacee. It's going to be a hard road for her. But the Father is good and He has a great plan for the next year.
What surprised me was how much I struggled with the service. The whole time, I was holding back tears...because I was saying goodbye to my best friend and because I wasn't getting on that plane myself. I find my current path just as hard. I would jump on a plane and go to another country....that seems like the easier path to me. Instead, I know that Father has called me here right now...and so I have to find contentment and purpose in a fantastic, but fantastically hard area...my home. Which I know sounds crazy. But it doesn't really feel like home anymore...my home is not of this world. And it is very lost area and the work is hard...but for now, this is where my harvest is.
No comments:
Post a Comment